Last Updated on
Gaggia 14101 is one of the bestsellers in the espresso machines market. It features a chrome plated brass grouphead, and portafilters. The machine is solid, reliable and it is very heavy, which reduces the vibrations and gives it stability.
The pump on the Gaggia 14101 is very powerful and silent, creating very little vibrations, which are partly absorbed by the sturdy structure.
As a home machine is one of the most reliable things you can have these days, practically these machines don’t die.
The porta-filter design and handle is commercial level and designed. The bigger 58-millimeter diameter helps the water disperse equally over the whole surface, providing you with a better brew in spite of the finest tampered reasons.
- A chrome-plated brass filter keeps the temperature continuous and steady of the machine for the extraction and brewing procedure, providing you with the best quality espresso you’ll be able to get every single time
- Chrome-plated brass brewing groups that were marine lock in the porta-filter into an heat-stabilized compartment for control, efficacy, consistency and longevity.
- The 14101 has a superconductive aluminum boiler warmed from two outdoor parts on both sides of the boiler. This guarantees equivalent heat distribution, particularly with the low-volume/high-wattage set up (meaning faster heat-up times)
- Three rocker arm switches for total control, complete with a steam switch as well as temperature indicator lights. You will consistently have the ability to immediately tell where in the brewing and extraction procedure your espresso is with only one rapid glimpse
- An authentic espresso is served in a cup that was preheated as well as you are given a cup warmer large enough to preheat 5 cups simultaneously by the Gaggia. Since the heater is not active, it does not require any additional power working on the residual heat created in the boiler
- The Pannarello steam wand makes brewing the perfect froth that is steamy as easy as pie.
For a fast cup of joe of the finest quality, you do not have to go further than the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine. Their classic espresso machine is distinguished for its brass brew group and filter holder. The magical duo will ensure excellent temperature stability, for a smooth, perfect brew every time.
The big water tank is pressurized at 15 bars, ideal for steaming milk and running through the machine. The size of the portafilter is the same as the commercial ones. The big diameter (58 mm), helps the water to be spread evenly over an extensive surface area.
The heavy chrome plated brass filter holder keeps the temperature stable through the whole brewing procedure, making a quality cup of espresso. The commercial brewing group is made of chrome plated, marine-brass which provides a superior brewing environment ensuring maximum heat stability and equipment longevity.
The Gaggia boiler system is exceptional. With one of the most powerful heating systems available, integrated into a low volume boiler (3.5 ounces), provides exceptional temperature stability and will heat up very fast.
Gaggia 14101 Classic Video Review
Gaggia 14101 Classic Espresso Machine on Amazon
- 3 filter baskets for 1, 2 cups at a time and use with pods
- Chromed solid brass group and filter holder
- 72-ounce removable water reservoir (2.1L) with level indicator
- 17-1/2-bar pump with high-voltage boiler
- Cup warming plate
- Includes measuring spoon and tamper
- Stainless-steel housing; brass portafilters and grouphead for temperature stability
- Hot-water dispenser; frothing wand
- Single and double-shot stainless-steel filter baskets
- Measures 14-1/4 by 8 by 9-1/2 inches
Gaggia 14101 Classic has the feeling of a commercial machine. The decently sized brass boiler and the large portafilter makes the espresso pulling a great experience, allowing the barista to pull great shots.